In this article we are going to provide details about Top Reasons Contributing To The CMA Exam Difficulty, CMA Accounting Certification How hard it is?Tips to passing the CMA exam the first try ,How hard it is to self study for CMA exams CMA Exam Difficulty Level CMA Exam Difficulty: How Hard Can we Get CMA Certification?
The course is a bit long and requires time to prepare and also very interesting to study. You will learn a lot of things during preparation. You can pass this exam by studying yourself, but I recommend you go do some coaching if it is not possible to take an online course. This will help you clear your doubts and the best part about following an online course is that they provide you with quality notes in a concise and accurate way. Now there are many online websites that offer the same course, but only a few offer quality services.But I can provide Best tips for passing CMA exam throuh self-study
Tips for CMA exams through self-study
In my opinion, it is not very difficult to prepare for the CMA exams through self-study. You can follow the following steps in your studies:
1. Read the Institute's study materials carefully. Highlight points that you think are new or important, or points you may want to consider during later readings.
2. During your reading, make very short keyword notes. These keyword lists for each topic will help you review after completing your course without having to flip through hundreds of pages of your study material.
3. Download and practice all Revision Tests (RTP) published by the Institute for the last 4-5 attempts. These are readily available on the Institute's website.
4. Download and practice all suggested answers for the last 4-5 attempts.
5. Review the answers of the RTP and suggested several times until you can answer all the types of questions dealt with in these documents.
6. In my experience, I have noticed a number of calculation errors and formulas in RTPs. Therefore, it is important to have read your concepts of study materials before you start with these documents so that you can identify printing errors.
With all due respect, I have observed that the CMA study material is more theoretical than practical. It is possible that you find the RTP questions very different from the questions you may have studied in the primary material. To mitigate this problem, it would be preferable to examine the topics covered in the study materials and prepare them from books written for CA exams. As there are more CA students in the country, the number of books published for CA students is enormous.